Monday, March 20, 2006

Introduction

Hello, and welcome to Photo Rhythm. This blog is all about photos, plus a little bit about odd things that I think are interesting. Photo Rhythm is all to do with life, people, interaction between people and places, and the rhythm of life, all as expressed through the medium of photography.

Mmmm....photography....All the photos on the site are my own (except where explicitly stated). I won't provide technical details for the photos, unless people specifically request that I do. But just for your general information, for the most part, images are produced with a Minolta Dynax 7D with various lenses, all shot raw, with some very basic post-processing done in Adobe Photoshop CS2. I'm also presenting everything full frame at the moment - any crops will be specifically labelled as such alongside the image. You can click the image to get a slightly larger one too. I'm also working on a gallery....watch this space for the info on that when I get my act together to do it.

That's all for now, y'all...

Jon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home